Brawl Stars is one of the most trending games out there, developed by Supercell. Brawl Stars is also the fourth Supercell title to have generated over a billion dollars in revenue. The other three games are Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, and Hay Day.
Brawl Stars had an impressive 2020 turnover of nearly $526 million. Spurring this number was the game’s launch in the highly-lucrative Chinese market in June 2020. Since June, Apple users in China have already invested over $100 million in the game, making it the third-best country in terms of revenue generation for Brawl Stars.
The new year brings Season 5 in Brawl Stars. It’s called Starr Force and has brought along with it a new Brawl Pass to the game.
Brawl Stars Season 5 New Gadgets:
Season 5 of Brawl Stars has brought for the players 8 new gadgets. Let’s get into them one by one.
- 1) Rosa Unfriendly Bushes:
Upon Activation of this gadget, all enemies hiding in the bushes will take 100 damage and get slowed down for 3 seconds. The 100 Damage is dealt only once when the gadget is activated.
- 2) Mr. P Porter Reinforcements:
This gadget allows Mr. P to spawn an extra Porter at the landing position. It allows Mr. P to have 4 Porters on the battlefield simultaneously.
- 3) Poco Protective Tunes:
This ability removes any active adverse effects on Poco or friendly brawlers in the radius and gives them immunity for one second. It can also make you immune to stuns. This ability can’t be activated whilst stunned.
- 4) Frank Irresistible Attraction.
Upon activation of this gadget, his next attack will pull the enemy towards frank. The pull strength is up to 3 tiles. However, this doesn’t work if Frank misses the first attack. It can be used to pull enemies away from the Brawl ball.
- 5) Gene Vengeful Spirits.
This ability allows Gene to shoot a homing missile at all visible enemies within a very large area. The missiles are guaranteed to hit their targets unless blocked by the wall. The damage dealt is inversely proportional to the distance traversed by the missile. The missiles deal a minimum of 320 damage and a maximum of 800 damage.
- 6) Nani Return to Sender:
When Nani activates this ability, the next time she takes damage, she only takes 20% of the original damage and the remaining 80% will be returned to the enemy. This gadget upon activation produces a glow around Nani.
- 7) Tara Support from Beyond
Upon activation of this gadget, Tara summons 3 shadow clones that attack the enemies for her. However, they disappear after 6 seconds. The Shadows have exceptionally high speeds and are difficult to evade.
- 8) Tick Last Hurrah
When Tick activates his new gadget, he becomes completely immune to damage for one second and then explodes dealing 1000 damage. The explosion also pushes enemies away from it.
These are some really cool gadgets which we cannot wait to get our hands-on. You guys should go ahead and try them out. Our guide should give you a fundamental understanding of what each gadget is for.
Abhigyan identifies himself as a tech geek, gaming cognoscenti, and also a connoisseur of music. Unidentified and mysterious phenomena never fail to gather his undivided attention. When not reading about bizarre and perplexing entities across the Universe, he can often be found cheering for his favorite teams in Football.