Call of Duty Modern Warfare series is probably the first FPS game that most of you must have played. Call of Duty Warzone is one of the best and complete Battle Royale games we have witnessed in this era of online gaming.
Activision always focuses on keeping the players interested and engaged. Hence, they make sure to provide the players with consistent and good-quality updates. Likewise, update 1.31 is now live and ready to be downloaded. Today we will be discussing that.
Modern Warfare & Warzone Update 1.31 –
The last major update which Warzone received was back in December. So, the arrival of this update was long overdue. During this time, players from across the globe have raised issues against various bugs and glitches, and hackers that have infested the game.
In a shocking move, Activision recently banned 60,000 cheaters from the game. Now, the 1.31 update is expected to further introduce measures to prevent people from using hacks.
The official Patch notes have been released by Raven Software, and from the looks of it, they sure seem promising. Let’s have a look at them.
- The infinite stim glitch has been eradicated with a new fix. This was a long-awaited fix as a ton of people were exploiting the stim glitches causing other players a lot of frustration.
- To normalize XP rewards across various modes, match bonus and Kill XP reward of Kingslayer mode has been tweaked.
- Adjusted the timing of ammo replenishment during empty reloads for Black Ops Cold War weapons.
- Certain Stitch operator missions are now expected to track as intended.
- Visual for the “Heavy Handed” Sledgehammer has been fixed in the Player Armory.
- Tier Skips removed from Modern Warfare Bundles.
- Fixed various minor issues such as images, icons, and names.
- Removed mode: Plunder – Blood Money Trios
- Added mode: Armored Royale, Plunder Quads, and Resurgence Trios
It seems as if in this update, the Devs have focused more on enhancing and improving the gameplay of Warzone than Modern Warfare. However, we aren’t complaining as some of the fixes in the above-mentioned list were long overdue.
After this update, we sure hope a lot of players, who had rage quit, gladly return to playing Warzone. We expect these fixes to help restore the sanctity of the COD Warzone.
Abhigyan identifies himself as a tech geek, gaming cognoscenti, and also a connoisseur of music. Unidentified and mysterious phenomena never fail to gather his undivided attention. When not reading about bizarre and perplexing entities across the Universe, he can often be found cheering for his favorite teams in Football.