Call of Duty Warzone has been one of the most talked-about titles across all gaming platforms. Players from all over the globe are swarming in to get the game to check it out. Also, the boatload of material that the Season 1 Pass has to deliver, makes it virtually impossible to avoid downloading the game.
We all knew that the game had been facing challenges due to some meta settings and overpowered advantages and attachments. Fortunately, in this article, we have got some good news to share with you guys.
Warzone: Update – DMR Nerf
For the last few weeks, there has been a lot of criticism aimed at Call of Duty: Warzone over weapon balancing especially with the DMR – 14, MAC-10, and Diamatti. You guys must be wondering that the DMR-14 recently got a nerfing update, so why are we back with this again?
Well, if you do remember, the last DMR – 14 nerf patch, reduced headshot damage and increased recoil slightly only. It still used to 2-3 shot beams people at the close-mid range. Only for distances over 250 meters the nerf could actually be felt, which wasn’t much of a nerf.
Fret not gamers, for Raven Software has finally come with yet another DMR-14 nerf patch in the latest Warzone update. The nerfs have been discussed in details below:
- Bullet penetration reduced
- Damage falloff ranges have been decreased
- 55 damage before / 48 damage after 750 units (down 70% from 2500 units)
- Recoil has been increased
- Increased moderately for the kill-confirming, second and third bullet
- Increased for the consecutive firing of bullets
- Damage multipliers configured.
- Headshot now does less than 100 damage after 750 units
- Lower torso reduced from 1.1 to 1.01
Some DMR-14 attachments have also received some updates:
- The vertical recoil reduction has been removed and Horizontal recoil reduction has been increased by 10% for the Front grip
- The vertical recoil reduction has been decreased by 10% and Horizontal recoil reduction increased by 5% for the Field Agent Foregrip
Raven software ought to have gotten the balance right this time because the overpowered DMR-14 had been sucking the fun out of the game for quite some time. So, we believe that the Devs of COD Warzone have finally got one thing right in the new update.
If the DMR-14’s invincible status has been removed, then surely players will opt for alternative guns and the game will become as enjoyable as it once was.
A gaming aficionado. Sometimes he can be seen fabricating a poem or feeding on a good sci-fi novel.