Season 3 of Call of Duty Mobile has got straight in and teams are going absolutely crazy all over this one. Players have already started to work to the maximum of their possibilities to strike Tier 50 of Season 3’s Battle Pass and open up all the prizes which come with it as well.
Season 3 has something of a different paradigm than most of the previous seasons. By that, we indicate Season 3 is void of utter chaos, gimmicks, and high-tech vibes. The ecosystem is more tranquil.
However, that being said Activision is back at it again with more updates. So, today we will be talking about the introduction of the latest featured events in COD Mobile. Let’s jump right into it without much ado.
How to complete Read Comics in COD Mobile
Well, Call of Duty Mobile has perhaps been one of the only games to have introduced an in-game storyline via the comics irrespective of the fact that it is a mobile game. The comics are loved and adored by both the hardcore COD fans as well as the newcomers.
The comics have always played an integral role in COD Mobile. We say that because, every time the comic features a new weapon, character, or map, the featured content gets released in one of the following updates.
So, in a way, people are always following the comics to look for hints about the upcoming seasons. However, this season, the comics just became even more valuable.
You read that right. In the latest patch, COD Mobile introduced a brand-new Featured event in the game. The name of the said featured event is Comics! And as the name suggests, it surely involves the in-game comics.
To complete the event players will have to access the requisite comics and give them a read. Once they are done with that, they can return to the featured events menu to collect their rewards.
To, read the comics follow the given steps:
- Open COD Mobile
- Click on Events on the left side of the main screen.
- Click on the Featured tab.
- Click on Comics!
- On the right, you will see a list of missions that you have to complete.
- Click on any one of the GO tabs under the Comics! section
- Clicking on the GO tab will open the comics section of the game and you can then give the comics a read or just open the requisite comic once.
- Once you are done with that, just return to the Featured Events section and collect the rewards which you just unlocked.
- Repeat the process one by one to complete all the Read Comics mission
Now you know how to complete the mission, go out there and get your hands on the 10000 Battle Pass XP reward to help you on your push to Tier 50.
Check out GUNSMITH LOADOUTS here –
- COD Mobile iFerg DL Q33 Gunsmith Loadout
- COD Mobile Bobby Locus Gunsmith Loadout
- COD Mobile SKS Gunsmith Loadout| ‘High Mobility’ SKS Loadout
- COD Mobile Striker Gunsmith Loadout | High Mobility Striker Loadout
- COD Mobile LK 24 Gunsmith Loadout| ‘High Mobility’ LK 24 Loadout
- Meaning of Gunsmith Weapon Perks in COD Mobile (Gunsmith explained)
Abhigyan identifies himself as a tech geek, gaming cognoscenti, and also a connoisseur of music. Unidentified and mysterious phenomena never fail to gather his undivided attention. When not reading about bizarre and perplexing entities across the Universe, he can often be found cheering for his favorite teams in Football.