Call of Duty Mobile has always been better able to integrate mainstream COD content, such as the Modern Warfare and Black Ops series. Many of the additions have been connected to multiple players. As a result, COD Mobile was sentimental and nostalgic for most of the players.
Nevertheless, with the obligatory launch of new characters, weapons, maps, modes, perks, and much more every new season, COD Mobile has always been very consistent with their updates. It’s just a fun and joyful game to enjoy
COD Mobile has grown into one of the best popular and most popular titles of the play store over the course of a year. The immersive graphical, fast-paced games have drawn the player worldwide.
Gunsmith Weapon Perks in COD Mobile
From the time that the Gunsmith feature was released and new weapons were introduced each season, the players always felt that it was difficult and repeated to select 5 of their best attachments, to improve their #1-gun show. This is where our group of researchers comes in.
We have been actively researching on creating ‘purpose-oriented’ Gunsmith loadouts for a weapon. Earlier in this series, we have mentioned the loadouts like “No Recoil’ KN-44, ‘Fast ADS’ DR-H, ‘Fast ADS’ HG-40, and a lot more. Make sure to check all loadouts here
The gunsmith feature also introduced a ton of perks. It can become quite overwhelming to try and understand the use of each perk and how it helps players enhance their gameplay. So, we are here to break it down for you.
Meaning of Gunsmith Weapon Perks – ASSAULT RIFLES:
- Increases bullet penetration damage. There has been a misconception about the FMJ perk. Most of the players still think that FMJ increases the ‘per-bullet-damage.’ But, it doesn’t. Even, the stats show the increased damage. But, there has always been a catch!
- The ‘Damage’ parameter that is shown to you actually consists of sub-parameters. These are ‘Damage Range,’ ‘Bullet Penetration,’ and ‘Per-Bullet-Damage.’ And FMJ increases the ‘Bullet Penetration,’ nothing else.
- It increases the penetration through surfaces and walls so that bullets do more damage as they shoot objects.
- Sleight of Hand
- Lowers the time of reloading for your weapon.
- Also slightly increases the Mobility of the weapon.
- This is a great perk for not only ARs and snipers but also for players who have an aggressive gaming style.
- It is going to be a great use in the upcoming update, where each weapon is going to get a full reload animation.
- Damage to the opponent temporarily restricts their HP recovery.
- This perk is useful because if you have dealt some kind of damage to the enemy and he manages to slip away, you can give him a chase without worries as his health won’t have regenerated as fast as before. So, you’ll still have the upper hand.
- FULL AMMO
- This perk, when equipped allows you to respawn with 2 times the total ammo.
- This way you don’t need to equip the vulture perk anymore and also you won’t have to worry about running out of bullets mid-combat.
- With this perk equipped if a player manages to get a shot at the leg of the enemy, then the movement speed of the enemy gets reduced temporarily.
- So, even if your aim gets misaligned and instead of hitting the torso or the head the shot hits the leg of the enemy, he won’t be able to slip away easily and you can kill him after that too.
- Increase the pace of movement after respawn for a short period of time.
- This perk is quite useful for aggressive players, especially in modes like Domination and Hardpoint. This perk will give players the slight boost required at the beginning to quickly reach and capture the points.
- LONG SHOT
- This perk slightly increases the Range and Velocity of the bullets. This way you can easily use ARs to eliminate enemies from a longer distance than normal.
- MELEE MASTER
- 3 bullets are retrieved after being used in close proximity to kill.
Meaning of Gunsmith Weapon Perks – SMG:
- WILD HIPFIRE
- This perk results in improved precision in Hip-Fire during sliding or jumping
- The Hip-fire of weapons in COD Mobile has gotten way better. This perk is more useful and relevant than you might think. While sliding and jumping it is difficult to get a good shot by ADSing. So, your only option is to hip-fire. That is where this perk comes in to control the erratic nature of the hip-fire.
- DOUBLE KILL
- When this perk is equipped, the ammo gets refilled immediately upon scoring a double kill.
- This perk is quite beneficial as most players might need to reload after scoring a double kill. So, this perk saves you the trouble of reloading by adding bullets to your magazine instantly
- FAST RELOAD KILL
- Damage to the enemy increases the reload speed of the weapon for a brief time
- This perk allows players to dual wield weapons in-game and shoots via hip-fire. Currently, only 2 weapons namely – Fennec and .50 GS pistol support the akimbo perk. This perk has been wreaking havoc throughout the game.
Must Read: How to get Damascus Camo in COD Mobile
Meaning of Gunsmith Weapon Perks – SNIPER RIFLES:
- BULLET RETURN
- Weapon kills have the chance to refill ammo. However, the post-kill bullet recovery is quite random.
- FAST SWITCH
- Increases the swap speed of weapons. It is especially useful when you have to switch to a melee or a pistol while sniping.
- This way you can use the sniper to take out your enemies from a long distance and at the same time, defend yourself against any close-range surprise attacks by switching to your secondary weapon quickly.
- HEADSHOT SLOW
- Headshots slow enemy movement for a limited period. This is especially useful when players are using snipers like the Outlaw and the XPR-50 which are 2 shot-kills. The slowing down of the enemy can help the player take the second shot with ease.
Must Read: COD Mobile MSMC Gunsmith Loadout
Meaning of Gunsmith Weapon Perks – LMG:
- STEALTH KILL
- The location of the enemy is concealed when the victim has been killed. This is a very useful perk, as the opponents won’t be able to guess your location concerning the victim’s position.
- EMPTY RELOAD
- Increases the speed of Reload of a weapon when the ammunition is running low.
- HEADSHOT XP
- Gives additional Weapon XP upon killing enemies via headshots. It makes perfect sense, right? Who wouldn’t want some extra appreciation upon getting a difficult headshot?
Meaning of Gunsmith Weapon Perks – SHOTGUN:
- SPEED UP KILL
- Damaging the opponent gives a short boost in moving speed.
- This perk allows you to maneuver around the map faster after each kill, which is quite beneficial especially if you are carrying a shotgun. Players who use shotguns need to quickly maneuver around the map.
- So, this perk allows them to do so quickly thereby helping them escape and prepare for another attack.
- SLIDE FLAK JACKET
- Reduces damage received while sliding. This is quite useful in the case of shotguns as while carrying a shotgun, players try their best to sneak in close to the enemy by sliding and jumping. This perk protects them slightly while maneuvering across the map.
The weapon perks of COD Mobile are one of the most useful and underrated features of the game. These weapon perks of the gunsmith feature enhance the performance of weapons and also better the gameplay experience for the players.
Now that you know about the various perks of Gunsmith and their uses, be sure to try them out instead of your usual attachments. Have a go at it and see how your gameplay gets enhanced.
Check out GUNSMITH LOADOUTS here –
Abhigyan identifies himself as a tech geek, gaming cognoscenti, and also a connoisseur of music. Unidentified and mysterious phenomena never fail to gather his undivided attention. When not reading about bizarre and perplexing entities across the Universe, he can often be found cheering for his favorite teams in Football.