Call of Duty Mobile is now one of the most popular and played titles in the current era of mobile gaming. The game was launched in 2019, and since then, there have been 15 seasons, with the 16th season or now known as, Season Two: Day of Reckoning. The game has been highly successful and loved by its fans because of its unique features and regular updates and inclusion of new content.
There have been a lot of new content added to the new season, Season Two: Day of Reckoning, and one of which is the Battle Royale Tank Mode. It is an extremely new concept and players are absolutely loving it and are swarming in from around the world to check it out.
Today in this article we will look into how to play the Tank Battle Mode in Call of Duty Battle Royale.
How to Play Tank Battle in COD Mobile Battle Royale
In the Tank Battle Mode, players need to assemble their own tank and add attachments to it to prepare a fully functional battle panzer. We will now further look at how players can play Tank Battle in COD Mobile Battle Royale.
- 1. Players need to collect various components of tanks and assemble them to make a fully functional war tank. These parts are available at the vending shops spread across the map and after collecting a total of five components, players can use them to make a tank.
- 2. From the vending shops, players have to option to build a tank of their preference by collecting the following components: tank chassis, armor, engine, primary weapon, and secondary weapon.
- 3. The components that you have collected can be found in your backpack, similarly, the components collected by your teammates can are also visible on the right side of the screen. The tank can only be called through supply drop after collecting all five components.
- 4. If you are having difficulty in finding the vending shops, you can also get a tank instantly by collecting their blueprints from the airdrops.
- 5. You can also add external attachments to your Tanks like the machinegun and missile launcher. Although this has a drawback as these attachments will make your Tank difficult to drive and slow and an easy target for your opponents.
- 6. You can also repair your Tanks on the repair stations located on the map. A new feature called the Welding Gun has been added which can be used to fix the Tanks.
The Tank Battle is a unique addition to the COD Mobile franchise and it has been quite impressive to date. Those who still have not tried this mode and have little to no clue about it can go through the above-mentioned points that may help you in understanding what is Tank Battle and how to play it in COD Mobile Battle Royale.
Check out GUNSMITH LOADOUTS here –
- COD Mobile iFerg DL Q33 Gunsmith Loadout
- COD Mobile Bobby Locus Gunsmith Loadout
- COD Mobile SKS Gunsmith Loadout| ‘High Mobility’ SKS Loadout
- COD Mobile Striker Gunsmith Loadout | High Mobility Striker Loadout
- COD Mobile LK 24 Gunsmith Loadout| ‘High Mobility’ LK 24 Loadout
- Meaning of Gunsmith Weapon Perks in COD Mobile (Gunsmith explained)
Shardul considers himself as a fitness enthusiast and animal lover, with a passion for gaming and music, especially Metal Rock and Dark Synthwave. He’s a crazy football fanatic and FC Barcelona’s fan. In his free time, he usually binges on Crime documentaries and Sci-fi movies.