Roblox is one of the most popular online gaming platforms worldwide, allowing users around the world to create and share a range of video games. The online program also provides Roblox players the opportunity to discover and play with friends or solo a vast library of game titles developed by others.
People can choose from a wide range of video games available in different categories. Furthermore, Roblox also offers several other resources and socializing features that draw new supporters.
With the ease of communication with a multitude of players, safety is sometimes put at risk. So, today we will be talking about a method by which you can enforce your safety whilst playing Roblox. Without much ado, let’s get started.
How to Block players in Adopt Me (Roblox)
The Devs of Roblox have emphasized time and again that they encourage players to help them maintain a secure gaming environment that is both safe and fun for all the players across the globe.
However, there are just times when a player might not get along well with another player whom he might have encountered whilst playing one of the numerous games. Sometimes you may also wish to keep certain fellow players at bay and refrain them from communicating with you.
So, today we will be telling you in detail how you can Block certain players who might be annoying you or might be ruining your gaming experience. To Block the user, follow the given steps:
Block another user in the browser or mobile apps:
- Visit the user’s profile page
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the box containing their username
- A menu pops up on the screen, where you can select the option to Block User to make sure the user is kept at bay.
Block another user from inside a game:
- Find the user in the leaderboard/player list on the upper-right of the game screen. If you can’t spot it, simply reopen it by clicking on your username in the upper-right corner.
- Once you have found the name of the user you wish to block on the leaderboard, choose it and a menu will open.
- Now, click on Block User. You can also choose to Unblock them or Report Abuse directly from this menu as well as per requirement. Once the user is blocked, the icon to the left of their name will turn into a circle with a line through it confirming they have been blocked.
The above-mentioned steps are to ensure that you enforce your security and safety measures while playing Roblox. If you ever find yourself in a difficult situation make sure to follow the above steps to Block the relevant user. Enjoy your gaming experience in Roblox!
Check out more Roblox Games –
- Top 10 Single-Player Games in Roblox 2021
- Best Games Like GTA 5 in Roblox 2021 (GTA Games)
- Best Roblox Horror Games to Play With Friends 2021
- Top 10 Games like Brookhaven in Roblox
- Top 10 Games like Adopt Me in Roblox 2021
- Top 10 Best Games in Roblox for Family (2021)
Abhigyan identifies himself as a tech geek, gaming cognoscenti, and also a connoisseur of music. Unidentified and mysterious phenomena never fail to gather his undivided attention. When not reading about bizarre and perplexing entities across the Universe, he can often be found cheering for his favorite teams in Football.