Last updated on June 3rd, 2021 at 02:19 pm
Call of Duty Mobile has become one of the most played action-shooter first-person shooter games since its launch in 2019 on the mobile platform. The game has over 100 million downloads which indicate its massive popularity among people around the world.
The game is now deep into its new season, Season Two: Day of Reckoning, and the game looks as amazing as ever. There are a lot of features in the game that make it so unique when compared to mobile games of a similar genre, like different game modes, multiplayer and battle royale modes, a huge arsenal of weapons and customizations, and rewards and medals.
In the game, players can attain several medals in different game modes. 42 of the 86 medals are available for the multiplayer modes. Long Shot is one of the 42 multiplayer medals that players can get in COD Mobile.
Today, in this article we will look at how you can get the Long Shot medal in COD Mobile.
TRENDING: How to survive for 25 minutes in Battle Royale COD Mobile
FOR YOU – COD Mobile iFerg HS0405 Gunsmith Loadout
How to get Long Shot Medal in COD Mobile
Long Shot Medal is a reward for a long-distance kill in multiplayer mode matches. You can earn this medal by using a sniper but to keep it simple, you can customize your assault rifle to grant you easy medals. The ongoing “Elite Marksman” seasonal event requires you to earn 5 long shot medals in a game to receive the rewards related to that task.
Now we shall look at how to obtain this long shot medal.
Players have to get 5 long shot medals to complete the quest in the Elite Marksman Event. Upon completing it, one will receive x15 Weapon XP Card and x2000 Battle Pass XP. Surely we do not need to say much further about how useful this is for players if and when they complete this quest. There are still 23 Days left in this event, so players have an ample amount of time to complete it.
To earn a Long Shot Medal, we would recommend you to –
- visit the loadout section and select a weapon, in this instance an AR like the M4 or the ICR as this may help you in getting quicker results.
- customize your weapon by selecting the Long Shot perk in the Perks section in the gunsmith.
- customize your weapon further by equipping attachments that will suit long-range battles like stability and range.
- select an appropriate map that will suit long-range battles like Crossfire.
- practice getting kills from long-range and hence you will begin to earn the Long Shot Medals.
This is the simplest and the easiest method to earn the Long Shot Medals quickly without having to master many skills as it would require so in sniping. You will also quickly earn the required 5 long shot medals for the Elite Marksman event quest and earn the rewards and move ahead to complete further quests.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel. Follow us on Twitter & like our Facebook page for more post-updates
Check out GUNSMITH LOADOUTS here –
- COD Mobile iFerg DL Q33 Gunsmith Loadout
- COD Mobile Bobby Locus Gunsmith Loadout
- COD Mobile SKS Gunsmith Loadout| ‘High Mobility’ SKS Loadout
- COD Mobile Striker Gunsmith Loadout | High Mobility Striker Loadout
- COD Mobile LK 24 Gunsmith Loadout| ‘High Mobility’ LK 24 Loadout
- Meaning of Gunsmith Weapon Perks in COD Mobile (Gunsmith explained)
Shardul considers himself as a fitness enthusiast and animal lover, with a passion for gaming and music, especially Metal Rock and Dark Synthwave. He’s a crazy football fanatic and FC Barcelona’s fan. In his free time, he usually binges on Crime documentaries and Sci-fi movies.