Call of Duty Mobile has always been better able to incorporate contemporary COD content, such as the Modern Warfare and Black Ops series. Many of the modifications have been found relatable by multiple players. As a consequence, COD Mobile was sentimental and nostalgic for most of the players.
However, COD Mobile has always been very compliant with its upgrades with the mandatory launch of new characters, weapons, maps, modes, bonuses, and much more each new season. It’s such an entertaining and engaging game
Today we will be discussing the best controller settings for COD Mobile. So without much ado, let’s dive straight into it.
COD Mobile Best Controller Settings
The controls and settings of Call of Duty mobile are quite easy to understand. Once you have gotten the gist of how the game feels and runs you can easily adjust the game according to you.
To make that process easier for you, we have been actively researching the various modes of the game and also the various settings of the game.
Recently we had produced a list of some of the Best Controllers for COD Mobile. So, it was only a matter of time before we came up with the best controller settings for COD Mobile. Well, the wait has ended. In this article, we will be telling you the most efficient controller setting for COD Mobile
Having started out to configure your controller in the best ways possible, reacquaint yourself with the key mapping under Controller > Key Description. Here users will be able to see all the binds that are currently set as default.
Going over once more to “Settings” in the controller menu, we can begin setting up. Here are the best choices for your controller setup, though you, of course, may personalize them as per your own likes and dislikes. Our settings will get you the closest to the settings you’d find as the default in your console Call of Duty experience.
- X-axis FLIP – Default
- Y-axis FLIP – Default
- Flip triggers with bumpers – Default
- Tap ADS – Hold
- Auto-Sprint – Off
- Sprint function – Push left joystick forward
COD Mobile Best Controller Sensitivity –
- Horizontal Sensitivity – 125 – 150
- Vertical Sensitivity – 115 – 150
- ADS & Non-Scope horizontal Sensitivity – 85 – 100
- Scope Horizontal Sensitivity – 90 – 100
- Scope Vertical Sensitivity – 85 – 100
- Sniper ADS Horizontal Sensitivity – 55 – 80
- Sniper ADS Vertical Sensitivity – 50 – 80
Although this is a successful and well-known meta for many players, note that it is actively encouraged to adjust this to suit them according to your playing style to make it more seamless for you.
Check out GUNSMITH LOADOUTS here –
- COD Mobile Outlaw Gunsmith Loadout | ‘High Mobility’ Outlaw Loadout
- COD Mobile iFerg RPD Gunsmith Loadout | Call of Duty Mobile
- COD Mobile HBRa3 Gunsmith Loadout | ‘No Recoil’ HBRa3 Loadout
- COD Mobile AK117 Gunsmith Loadout | ‘High Mobility’ AK117 Loadout
- COD Mobile QXR Gunsmith Loadout | ‘No Recoil’ QXR Loadout
- Meaning of Gunsmith Weapon Perks in COD Mobile (Gunsmith explained)
Abhigyan identifies himself as a tech geek, gaming cognoscenti, and also a connoisseur of music. Unidentified and mysterious phenomena never fail to gather his undivided attention. When not reading about bizarre and perplexing entities across the Universe, he can often be found cheering for his favorite teams in Football.