Call to Duty Mobile amassed a lot of popularity since its debut. Mostly because, of its massive weapon arsenal. The vast array of weapons the game has produced was always fascinated by the mobile call of duty players.
Season 13 of Call of Duty Mobile has undoubtedly been very good up to now. Players worldwide seem to be very excited to earn the prizes and the unlockable content this season.
However, Activision’s efforts to tackle vulnerabilities cannot be said the same. We reported several reports of game-breaking glitches and bugs in January.
Nevertheless, it is almost time to take farewell to the COD Mobile Season 13 and to welcome the new Season 1 in the next update instead of the traditional Season 14.
Also, our team has been actively researching, creating ‘purpose-oriented’ Gunsmith loadouts for a weapon. Earlier in this series, we have mentioned the loadouts like “No Recoil’ KN-44, ‘Fast ADS’ DR-H, ‘Fast ADS’ HG-40, and a lot more. Make sure to check all loadouts here.
Unlock Max FPS, Max Graphics in COD Mobile
CODM is a modern mobile game with intensive graphics. Therefore, it is not compatible with all Android devices, especially low-end smartphones. Requires a minimum of Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU and at least 3 GB of RAM.
If you play it on a low-end Android device, it will throw an error saying that your device is not compatible or will simply run it in low graphics However, that being said, we believe every person should get a chance to experience COD Mobile in its best form.
So, today we have brought for you a way by which you can unlock and experience COD Mobile in Max FPS and Max Graphics.
Steps to Unlock Max FPS and Graphics
- Download VMOS Pro apk
- Install VMOS Pro on your device
- Open VMOS Pro
- Grant all permissions to the VMOS Pro application
- In the Add Virtual Machine page select – ROM 7.1 64Bit.
- Once the ROM is installed go to VM Settings
- Scroll down to Virtual Machine Information
- Select Xiaomi 10X
- Select GPU Manufacturers and choose High Frame rate
- Select GPU Model and choose High frame rate again
- Now, Open File Transfer app
- Import COD Mobile and Zarchiver and then install them.
- Now, go to files and import the data file of the game
- Open Zarchiver and go to VMOS File transfer
- Copy and paste data file of the game at Device Memory –> Android -> Data
- Now go to file transfer app and import the obb file for the game.
- Open Zarchiver and go to android and Create a new folder of the name – obb
- Then go to VMOS File transfer and move the obb file in a similar manner to the data file to the obb folder.
- You are all set now!
- Launch the game and experience the game in the MAX graphics and FPS settings.
Hope this method works for you and you enjoy COD Mobile in its best quality.
Check out GUNSMITH LOADOUTS here –
- COD Mobile Outlaw Gunsmith Loadout | ‘High Mobility’ Outlaw Loadout
- COD Mobile iFerg RPD Gunsmith Loadout | Call of Duty Mobile
- COD Mobile HBRa3 Gunsmith Loadout | ‘No Recoil’ HBRa3 Loadout
- COD Mobile AK117 Gunsmith Loadout | ‘High Mobility’ AK117 Loadout
- COD Mobile QXR Gunsmith Loadout | ‘No Recoil’ QXR Loadout
- Meaning of Gunsmith Weapon Perks in COD Mobile (Gunsmith explained)
Abhigyan identifies himself as a tech geek, gaming cognoscenti, and also a connoisseur of music. Unidentified and mysterious phenomena never fail to gather his undivided attention. When not reading about bizarre and perplexing entities across the Universe, he can often be found cheering for his favorite teams in Football.