The all-new season of Call of Duty Mobile is on the way. Activision has been teasing the new season update content for quite some time now. The new season theme will be called ‘Tokyo Escape.’ The name suggests a non-tech and gimmicky seasonal content.
Well, through the official social media account Activision has already informed the fans about the two weapons, called Bison and Renetti. Both the weapon will be rolling in this new season along with a new perk called ‘Overclock‘ and a new operating skill called ‘Bull Charge.’
Activision has a lot more in the bag for us, a new class is arriving for the battle royale mode of Call of Duty Mobile. It is called the Spotter class which appeared in the beta test server of season 2 of COD Mobile. We thought, it would roll out in season 2, but it looks like the developers had different plans for it.
Moreover, the new season 3 will be bringing a number of improvements to the game features as well as a new weapon balance.
COD Mobile Season 3 Nerfs & Buffs
And before we talk about the COD Mobile season 3 nerfs and buff list, we would like to mention that the developers heard the CODM community. Napalm, the scorestreak that released in the season 2 update, is getting a buff. The flames range of the explosion has increased now.
Other miscellaneous changes include – increase in the Predator missile’s fall speed. Also, the gun production system attachment model is optimized.
COD Mobile Season 3 Weapon Balance
▶ New Attachment items –
1) Type25-Fast reload, 46 round expansion magazine
2) AK117 – 48-round expansion magazine, YKM built-in silencer
3) AK47-Large expansion magazine B
4) RUS-79U-50 expansion magazine
5) GKS – YKM built-in silencer
6) MW11-.45 lightweight silencer
7) CHICOM – YKM built-in silencer, strike front handle, tactical front handle A
8) RPD-OWC extension barrel
9) LK24 – OWC Ranger
10) Razorback-MIP extension lightweight barrel
11) XPR-50-Long RTG
12) UL736 – RTG 25.4” extension barrel, strike front handle, tactical front handle A
13) M4 – YKM built-in silencer lightweight
14) Chopper-MIP strike butt
15) M16-39 expansion magazine, 48 expansion magazine
16) Fennec-Strike Front Handle, Tactical Front Handle A, Laser Position
17) HG40-Strike Front Handle, Tactical Front Handle A
18) MSMC-Strike Front Handle, Tactical Front Handle A
19) NA-45-Strike Front Handle, Tactical Front Handle A
And that’s all about COD Mobile Season 3 weapon balance and Nerfs & Buffs. We will be updating this article with the latest information available. Stay tuned, for more info.
Check out GUNSMITH LOADOUTS here –
- COD Mobile iFerg DL Q33 Gunsmith Loadout
- COD Mobile Bobby Locus Gunsmith Loadout
- COD Mobile SKS Gunsmith Loadout| ‘High Mobility’ SKS Loadout
- COD Mobile Striker Gunsmith Loadout | High Mobility Striker Loadout
- COD Mobile LK 24 Gunsmith Loadout| ‘High Mobility’ LK 24 Loadout
- Meaning of Gunsmith Weapon Perks in COD Mobile (Gunsmith explained)
Nishant ‘thatman’ Singh is a Digital Marketing Manager and a fan of the COD, Minecraft, and Roblox. Perfection is his forte, and the same can be seen in his work. He loves to invest his time in creating awesome content on YouTube and discovering the latest games.